The 400M general purpose band saw is one of DoALL’s introductory machines in the NEW StructurALL family of saws.
It’s the ideal machine for the small to medium fabricator or machine shop, looking to make extremely accurate straight cuts in smaller quantities.
The 400M features a 10” high x 16” wide capacity of rectangles and 10-3/4” rounds. This manual machine can be equipped with a variety of options to further ease operation, such as pneumatic head-lift and pneumatic vise attachments.
Price on application via email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Capacity at 90° Rectangle: 10″H x 16″W (255 x 406mm)
- Capacity at 90° Round: 10-3/4″ (273mm)
- Band Length: 158″ max. (4,013mm max.)
- Band Drive: 2-hp (1.5kW)
- Band Speed: Variable, 105 to 275 fpm (32 to 83 mpm)
- Coolant System: 6 gal (22 l)
- Head: Spring balanced
- Wheels: 14.5″ dia., cast iron (368mm)
- Band Tension: 30,000 psi (207 mpa)
- Feed Control: Infinitely Variable, Hydraulic
- Vise: Pneumatic